Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Yesterday, Serene banu and i went to watch POTC3. YES FINALLY. We had to drag our butts there after a looong day of work. Plus, the show was so bloody draggy I almost died in my seat. To top that off, we were placed right in the front row, in the corner. So we had to crane our necks to the side for like 3 hours, watching a stretched out Johnny Depp swaggering around and talkng to himself. The show was pretty alright, but I really think they should have stopped at the first movie. Honestly. Apart from star wars, I can hardly think of any movies that could last any concurrent sequel, without becoming draggy, boring or plain retarded. Even the classic trilogy, The Godfather couldn't be spared from the critics panning the third and final part.

On a lighter note, banu handed me my ipod! Whooo and is working perfectly fine. Hee hee.

No comments: